Tuesday 8 October 2013

Costumes Part 1 - Women

Apologies for being away from my little bloggy blog for so long, work has been really hectic. I've progressed in my job, which now means I have more to do, but the same pay and same amount of time to do it in!
Talk about stressed!

Anyway, being the month of October, there are many spooky goings on! I love the whole month of Oct, we get to go costume shopping, search for super awesome decorations, and buy candy to give to children (not that Aussie's really Trick Or Treat, but still). 

So I know sometimes looking for a costume can be a tedious task, so I've scoured the internet looking for some of the funniest, most awesome costumes I could find. 

I'll try and put them in some sort of order, but it probably won't work. Also, I may have to do a few different blogs, to be able to include everything that I want to hahaha

Girls:
Alex Mack from The Secret World Of Alex Mack

Betty Boop

Cruella Deville

LeeLoo from 5th Element

Daenerys Targaryen, from Game Of Thrones -  bonus points if you have a pet to dress up
as one of her dragons!

Lydia - Bettlejuice

Pretty Woman

Snow White

Wednesday Addams - The Addams Family

Ziggy Stardust

Those are a few of my favourites so far. Obviously seeings as Halloween this year has yet to pass, there will be a follow up blog to this with my friends costumes. There may vene be mention of the Best Dressed ect...

Anyway, stay tuned for the next installment!

Men!

I mean men's costumes, not just men, cause that would be odd.


Jayde xx




No comments:

Post a Comment